Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why don't auto dealerships send out questionnaires any more?

When I bought my first car back in 1968, the car company sent me a questionnaire a month later asking different questions as to my satisfaction. The next 2 cars I purchased, even from different automakers, also followed up with a questionnaire although the last one was more about my satisfaction with the dealership rather that the car. The last two times of car purchases, I never received a follow-up survey. It's like they just don't care anymore - we got your money, now you can go twist in the wind. I think customer opinion can help them design better cars. So why aren't car companies following up on customer satisfaction any longer?

Why don't auto dealerships send out questionnaires any more?
They don't care anymore. once they have your money and you have signed on the dotted line that's it. customer care doesn't exist anymore.
Reply:Some still do but each time that they do this they are taking a chance that the customer will respond negatively and this hurts the dealerships ratings with the manufacturer.





I personally think that is pretty crappy and if I have any issues with the dealership I just call the manufacturer and file a claim against the dealer and they have 30 days to reply or they will loose 1% overall and that will hurt them big time.


No comments:

Post a Comment