Sunday, November 15, 2009

RUGSUSA.COM = Complete ripoff!! Any previous customers that were able to get your money back??

I ordered from this site on 6/4/06; its now been over a FULL MONTH %26amp; have not recieved my order. They deducted the amount out on the 6/6 though - no delay there! I've called %26amp; emailed a dozen times if not more but they wont return emails %26amp; on the phone they either say it HAS been shipped, or thats it's ABOUT to be shipped... completely absurd! They are a Yahoo! merchant %26amp; I filled out my customer rating survey yesterday ~ was going to wait for my rugs to get here; HA ~, but I guess they didnt post the review...


Since they claim to have a 100% satisfaction garantee,I'd like to hear from past customers. what your experiences were like %26amp; how many years went by before you recieved your merchandise or a refund?

RUGSUSA.COM = Complete ripoff!! Any previous customers that were able to get your money back??
The first step to help you out with the matter is look at first link. It says that UPS is the carrier for delivery. and you should have recieved your order at the latest...6 days in the continental US.


The second link is for finding out your order status,there should be a routing number for UPS. If not call them back at their toll-free number requesting it. Call UPS with information. Take a good look at their return policy before making any decision.Your going to end up paying return freight if you receive them and decide to return them.Their is also a note there stating they do not want monogrammed rugs. Also says no refunds after 30 days.


You should start filing complaints now with the Better Business Bureau if anything. Use the BBB in the future to check on any


business also. Especially if buying online. I know I'm a great cheering section right now but have a dilemma also.Not your kind but with a rebate from Circuit City. It's been 4 months and they already sent me a rebate with what the kid typed in because I wouldn't tell the kid my name.My explanation was because I didn't want to be on anyones home mailing list or telemarketing phone log....so he typed in......Oyg Guil....looks French.I haven't even recieved the other rebate for the same reason. 2 rebates 1 received but not cashable and the other somewhere waiting on Oyg Guil. Good Luck and keep some sanity

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment