Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do you have a Hyundai?

I know Hyundai had some serious "build" problems when they first came to the US however they've improved significantly. Last years models were rated #3 in the JD Powers customer satisfaction survey. I know there are problems, but I wonder if they're REALLY getting better.





For the first time I'm considering buying a Hyundai. I REALLY like their new concept sports sedan, the Hyundai Concept Genesis, that's supposed to be introduced in 2008 and will sell for around $30,000 . This will be a full size sports sedan, rear wheel drive, V-8, and all of the bells and whistles. It's supposed to about the same size as the BMW 7 series sedan.





If you own a NEWER Hyundai (any model newer than say 2002 or 2003), my question for you is:





Would you buy another Hyundai?


Why? Is it the price?, the value for the money? the quality?





If you WOULDN'T buy another Hyundai:


why not? is it the dealer service? just a crappy car? What year is yours, and what model?





Thanks

Do you have a Hyundai?
Im close, I have a few KIAs. Pretty much the same cars in different shells. I would go out and buy another one in a heartbeat. I own an 03 Optima and an 05 Sorento. Both are right around 30k miles and were bought brand new. Ive never had a problem with either one, but I do regular maintenance on them regularly. I can honestly say that its the value for the money. Dont let the haters here discourage you. They probably have never even been in a Hyundai or KIA.


No comments:

Post a Comment