Sunday, November 15, 2009

Summer training issues?

SUMMER TRAINING in RETAIL market?


i am an MBA student and m doing my summer training with reliance retail. now the problem is that i got this project from a personal source and thts why i never get proper attention here. i always feel unwanted and jobless as i have not been assigned any important job here. also i m not getting stipend. my training is for 2 months and out of which i was asked by them to spend 15 days on floor and get some first hand experience with the customers. i converted it in a sales project by setting some target for myself and i achieved it. after tht after doing a lot of efforts i convinced them to let me do a customer satisfaction survey. its been one month here in this mall and after completing the survey i m jobless again.





can you suggest me some other small projects tht i can do over here tht shud last like fr another 30 days?





i m majoring in marketing and i really want to add some value to my project.

Summer training issues?
visit www.zoonx.com for more informations
Reply:Hi Tell Me,





It is great that you are working on your MBA! I have my bachelor's in business with a marketing track. I have taken on a hobby called internet marketing and have made it more of my main career goal.





If I wrote about it in this answer, I would go on about 5-10 pages. Seriously! But if you are looking for some cutting edge information about marketing for your project, then the growing field of internet marketing will knock your teacher on her rear!





A good place to get started would be the internet marketing training videos at http://www.dhmarketingtools.com You must start somewhere and these are geared for newbies. Good luck and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment