Monday, May 11, 2009

Satisfaction survey (please help me))?

hye,, currently i'm doing thesis on customer satisfaction about insurance products at insurance company.


so i need to define my objective and what else that i can get from that?





what actually i need is:-


1) define objective


2) define a survey question


3) define the benefit of the survey.


4) what type of statistical analysis should i construct for these survey





can anybody help me..


p/s:- last week, i my topic have been honourly rejected by my lecturer (topic:- microtakaful), so i have to define new topic for my thesis..


please help me.. i'm currently out of time..

Satisfaction survey (please help me))?
1. To the object relating to that which is external to the mind; unbiased; denoting the case of the object





2. A question that the consumer answers as to his/her satisfaction of the particular product





Hey, I hope this helps a little.............. Not to sure what you are exactly asking, but I gave it my best shot............. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment