Monday, May 11, 2009

Pleaseee help to check if my english is correct?

i need to write down my past accomplishment, and here it is :-





- "Received a good feedback from the customer" ---%26gt;( i wanted to say that the customers has given me a good feedback when we do the customer satisfaction survey. Does the above sentance delivers this message? and is it good enough?)





My strength:-





- Has the ability to listen and able to compromise well with the team to find the best solution ---%26gt; (my leader wanted to me to say that, i listen alot..also to other peoples opinion n make used of it and i compromise well which helps to find the best solution. Is the above sentance correct?)





Pleaseee help me. Thank u very mych

Pleaseee help to check if my english is correct?
I would spin it a little more positive.





"Received a good feedback from the customer"


= EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE





and your strength:


EXCELLENT LISTENING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS.





I AM A TEAM PLAYER WHO ENJOYS FINDING THE BEST SOLUTIONS FOR MY CUSTOMERS.
Reply:It is mostly right good job. But if i were to reword them i would write them like this, taking out some uncessescary prepositions.





Received good feedback from the customer





and





Has the ability to listen and is able to compromise well with the team to find the best solution.





Good luck with your future accomplishments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment